Monday, September 5, 2011

Amy Lynne Robinson

While the past few days have been exciting for us, they are nothing compared to the blessing and joy that my sister, Christy, and brother-in-law, Todd, have experienced. On September 2nd at 12:42 AM little Amy Lynne Robinson came into this world!!


We have only gotten to talk to the new parents for a few minutes, as life with a new-born surely changes ones free time, but mother and baby are doing well. Christy admitted that the whole "motherhood thing" was trickier than she had anticipated and that labor was indeed as painful as everyone said it was. Regardless, I cannot imagine her being anything other than a compassionate, patient and loving mother and this picture of Amy melted my heart the second I saw it!


It's times like these, seeing only a picture and hearing stories, that I feel the farthest away. For all of these times, Amy, when I could not hold you and help your momma out, I'll promise to be there for you ten-fold in the future. And to my sister, my dear friend, I am so proud of you. You and Todd have brought the most darling little angel into this world and will shower her with you love and affection, your knowledge and humor. She is the luckiest girl in the world to have you both and maybe is just normal levels of lucky to have the rest of us crazies for her extended family!!


Overjoyed out here in Napoli for Momma and Papa Robinson and cannot wait to meet our niece, Amy Lynne Robinson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment